Dr. Ravindra Gaadhe is a super specialist Best Gastroenterologist in Ahmedabad, Hepatologist and Endoscopist based out of Ahmedabad.He has over 9 years of experience in practicing medicine in various well known and prominent hospitals like Choithram Hospital & Research Centre, Indore, Kokaliben Dhirubhai Ambani Hopital, Mumbai, Apollo Hospital, Chennai and Gujarat Cancer &Research Institute, Ahmedabad.Presently, he is a consultant Best Gastroenterologist Doctor in Ahmedabad in Gastroplus DDC Pvt Ltd, Apollo Hospital, HCG Hospital, Global Hospital and Colombia Asia Hospital in Ahmedabad. His core expertise lies in treating liver,pancreas, gall bladder and complex gastro intestinal diseases in adult and paediatric patients.
Dr. Gaadhe is an alumnus of the esteemed Government Medical College, Baroda where he has earned his MBBS and MD(Internal Medicine) in the year 2003 and 2008 respectively. In the year 2011, he has earned a secondary DNB for Internal Medicine. He has further studied and practiced at Apollo Hospital Chennai to earn his Super-speciality (Diplomate of National Board of Examination, New Delhi) in Gastroenterology in March, 2014.
Dr. Ravindra Gaadhe
MD (Internal Medicine), DNB (Internal Medicine), DNB (Gastroenterology)
Specialization: Gastroenterology | Hepatology | Therapeutic Endoscopy | Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Clinical and investigative profile of patients with severe hyponatremia and their outcome following management. [Second Prize]
- Study of prevalence of atherosclerosis in Type II DM with reference to insulin resistance.
- Non invasive parameters to predict esophageal varices. 28th Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of Gujarat (APGCON). 2007.
- Clinical and etiological profile of patient with splanchnic venous thrombosis. Indian Society of Gastroenetrology (ISG) national conference.
- Bone mineral density in patients awaiting liver transplant. Indian Society of Gastroenetrology (ISG) national conference.
- Comparison of different prognostic mortality score in patients with upper GI bleed. Indian Society of Gastroenetrology (ISG) national conference.
- Spectrum of GIST presentation at a tertiary care centre in south India over a period of two years. Indian Society of Gastroenetrology (ISG) national conference.
- MBBS: Medical College Baroda, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. Mar 2005.
- MD (Internal Medicine): Medical College Baroda, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. May 2008.
- DNB (Internal Medicine): Diplomate of the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. Jun 2011.
- DNB (Gastroenterology) Training: Diplomate of the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. Feb 2011 to Apr 2014.
- Fellowship in Advanced ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography). ASGE / AIG, Hyderabad.
- Fellowship in Endoscopic Ultrasound. Jaswant Rai Speciality Hospital, Meerut.
- Fellowship in Advance Endoscopy, ERCP & EUS from Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune (Jan 2016 to May 2016).